Resource Services Group X is a leading provider of innovative, integrated ME&I solutions. RSGx provide integrated Mechanical and Electrical solutions throughout the entire project lifecycle. Our mission is to partner our clients to provide the best solution possible on their project to ensure their projects are delivered safely and on time.
Resource Services Group expertise is based on our experience in delivering major projects, both in Australia and abroad in the Oil & Gas, mining, and infrastructure industries, in a collaborative fashion with our clients.
Resource Services Group X have an exciting opportunity for suitably qualified and experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join our rapidly expanding organisation. We are currently engaged on a number of Australia’s most prestigious and iconic projects across the infrastructure, mining and oil and gas sectors.
If successful, you will find yourself working within an experienced, energetic, and collaborative team environment, with a great focus on stability, and career development.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of challenging and exciting projects and be an integral part of the continued growth of Resource Services Group X.
Key duties will include:
- Assist with maintaining the integrated management system and identify and implement initiatives for improvement including procedures, processes, and safe systems of work.
- Provide advice, guide, support, promote awareness and coach all personnel for the implementation of the company’s HSE policies and procedures.
- Review, update, and control HSE management system documentation as required.
- Offer support and advice for the development of risk assessments and project safety documentation.
- Assist with the investigation and reporting for incidents and accidents.
- Assist with implementing the internal HSE audit schedule to ensure group offices and projects are complying with the company HSE management system and project requirements.
- Lead and assist with internal HSE audits as per the HSE audit schedule.
- Support area offices and projects in relation to third party QHSE audits
- Assist with tender and pre-qualification HSE questionnaires and supporting documentation.
- Attend HSE meetings with head contractors and subcontractors as required.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Formal qualifications in Health, Safety and Environment.
- Demonstrably competent with experience accrued on major projects within the mining and resources or infrastructure construction sector.
- Knowledge of HSE Legislation, Codes of Practice, and relevant Australian Standards.
- Understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems including ISO45001 and ISO14001
- Experience with auditing HSE processes to ensure compliance with WHS and environmental legislation and HSE management systems.
- Knowledge and skills in hazard identification and control.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to design and implement procedures and checklists that comply with WHS legislation.
- Experience with site safety inspections to national safety standards.
- Experience with incident investigation methods such as ICAM or TapRoot.
- Ability to identify and implement safety training initiatives and deliver to the greater business.
- Collaborative communication style with the ability to work effectively as a member of a team as well as the ability to work autonomously
- The ability to prioritise workloads by using strong time management skills
- Construction Industry Training Card.
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- Must be able to pass a Medical and Drug & Alcohol screen.
- Australian Work Rights.
- Flexible work conditions including wfh days
- Company vehicle
- Sydney based role, be home every night
- Competitive remuneration
The Next Stage:
If you are on the lookout for an opportunity that will progress your career, then we would love to hear from you. Register your interest by hitting APPLY NOW
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org