Linesmen – FIFO
Linesmen – FIFO
At Allied Power, an RSGx company, safety is our main priority. Since our business started, safety and quality has been our focus. By working with the best leading companies and corporations in the industry and employing the most experienced and meticulous people for the job, we are able to deliver solid and long-lasting power and renewable solutions for every mine site. Our employees are provided with a safe, efficient, and rewarding work environment that promotes personal and professional growth working alongside a great team.
With multiple projects currently in progress across Western Australia and a strong pipeline of works into 2024 Allied Power are looking for Linesmen to join our team.
- 2:1 FIFO/DIDO (FIFO from any major City)
- Ongoing training and upskilling opportunities.
- Competitive wages and long-term ongoing roles
- High Voltage Power line construction and installation in remote locations,
- Maintenance & Shutdown works and;
- Mobile plant operations.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Experience in High Voltage Powerline construction.
- Cert III ESI Distribution – Linesman.
- Current WA Drivers Licence.
- Current WA Electrical Licence.
- High Risk Ticket.
- Working at Heights.
- EWP Ticket
- Construction Industry White/Blue Card
- National Police Clearance
- CPR LVR (within the last 12 months).
- Proven project experience & ability to work autonomously.
- Effective communication skills.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Personal integrity that can be a role model for all other staff members.
- Strong commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality.
The Next Stage:
If you would like to register your interest, please hit APPLY NOW and we will be in touch!
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.rsgx.com
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@rsgx.com