Mechanical Completions Engineer
Mechanical Completions Engineer
Resource Services Group X is a leading provider of innovative, integrated ME&I solutions. RSGx provide integrated Mechanical and Electrical solutions throughout the entire project lifecycle. Our mission is to partner our clients to provide the best solution possible on their project to ensure their projects are delivered safely, on time and within budget.
RSGx’s expertise is based on our experience in delivering major projects, both in Australia and abroad in the Oil & Gas, mining and infrastructure industries, in a collaborative fashion with our clients.
We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Mechanical Completions Engineer for approximately 2 months work in Tullawarra.
As a Mechanical Completions Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing the final stages of mechanical construction projects, ensuring that systems and equipment are installed, tested, and commissioned according to specifications and industry standards. Your role will involve collaborating with multidisciplinary teams, conducting inspections, coordinating with contractors, and ensuring the successful completion of projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong mechanical engineering background, exceptional organizational skills, and a keen eye for quality and safety.
- Coordinate and manage the mechanical completion activities of construction projects, ensuring compliance with project schedules, specifications, and industry regulations.
- Collaborate with engineering, construction, and commissioning teams to develop mechanical completion plans and strategies.
- Review project documentation, including engineering drawings, specifications, and procedures, to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Conduct inspections and quality control checks on mechanical systems, equipment, and installations to ensure compliance with design and safety standards.
- Coordinate with vendors, suppliers, and contractors to ensure timely delivery of equipment and materials required for mechanical completion activities.
- Monitor and report progress, issues, and risks related to mechanical completion activities to project stakeholders, proposing and implementing corrective actions when necessary.
- Develop and maintain mechanical completion databases and documentation, including checklists, punch lists, and test records.
- Participate in the development and execution of commissioning and start-up plans, including functional testing and performance verification of mechanical systems.
- Conduct pre-commissioning and commissioning activities, including system flushing, pressure testing, and equipment calibration.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the construction and commissioning teams, ensuring proper installation, operation, and maintenance of mechanical systems and equipment.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and optimization in mechanical completion procedures and workflows.
As the successful candidate you will have;
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field. A master’s degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Mechanical Completions Engineer or in a similar role within the construction or oil and gas industry.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical engineering principles, industry codes, and standards.
- Strong understanding of construction and commissioning processes for mechanical systems and equipment.
The Next Stage
If you are on the lookout for an opportunity that will progress your career, then I would love to hear from you. Hit Apply now to register your interest.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.rsgx.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com