People & Culture Manager
People & Culture Manager
Resource Services Group X is a leading provider of innovative, integrated ME&I solutions. RSGx provide integrated Mechanical and Electrical solutions throughout the entire project lifecycle. Our mission is to partner our clients to provide the best solution possible on their project to ensure their projects are delivered safely, on time and within budget.
Due to continued growth, we require a People and Culture Manager to join our team in Sydney. Our ideal person will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Reporting to the CEO key responsibilities will include:
- Executing the implementation of People & Culture strategies and initiatives that align with RSGx’s and our related entities’ business strategy
- Develop, maintain and role model a culture that is open to change and innovation, and supports collaboration, respect and accountability
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation to ensure adherence to federal, state and local legal requirements
- Assist the senior leadership team to build an empowering workplace through effective performance management and feedback, coaching and support
- Additional projects and responsibilities may be designated by the Senior Leadership Team
- Be an active participant in industry related conferences and educational opportunities and grow industry networks on a professional level
- Ensure the company and its related entities are compliant on all levels of OH&S, IR and ER policies;
- Create, update, maintain and improve on HR related policies, procedures, manuals and plans;
- Act as the main contact for people & HR related matters;
- Partner with senior leadership team to implement strategies for employee engagement and retention;
- Ensure consistent compliance to all employment and labour laws of the area;
- Prior experience in a People & Culture role, (not necessarily in management)
- A minimum of 5+ years of HR experience
- Prior construction or engineering industry experience
- Thorough understanding of HR policies and procedures, and knowledge of federal and state regulations relating around HR practices
- Experience working with web based HRIS and/or payroll systems
- High level of organisational skill and ability
- High level of emotional intelligence
If successful, you will find yourself working within an experienced, energetic, and collaborative team environment, with a great focus on stability, and career development.
The Next Stage
If you are on the lookout for an opportunity that will progress your career, then I would love to hear from you. Apply now by sending a copy of your most updated CV.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.rsgx.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com