Information provided by you and collected by RSGx may be used to contact you, provide you more information about services, provide service fulfillment, or provide more information as requested. When providing RSGx with your information, you consent to the collection and processing of your information. RSGx do not share your information with third parties.
By visiting the RSGx website www.rsgx.com, submitting online forms, or providing your contact information via email, you consent to the collection and processing of your Personal Identifiable Information (PII) as defined in this Policy. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) data controller is RSGx.
Information you might provide subject to GDPR
You may provide Personal Identifiable Information (PII) to RSGx by means of:
- The order of a service
- Submission of an online form
- Emailing RSGx
- Calling by telephone RSGx
- Sending post mail
- Contacting RSGx via the website
Personal Identifiable Information (PII) you provide includes your name and contact information.
Your data security
RSGx are committed to compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (article 5) referenced below.
Personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’).
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall, in accordance with Article 89(1), not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes(‘purpose limitation’).
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’).
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purpose for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’).
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by this Regulation in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (‘storage limitation’).
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technicalor organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
RSGx uses current enterprise information systems to maintain customer information backed with modern digital security and a dedicated System Manager. RSGx has a Data Protection Officer (DPO) that can be reached using the Contact form on the website.
RSGx uses industry standard methods, best-practices and encryption where possible when sending, received and storing your personal information. By providing RSGx your personal information, you agree to this.
Information collected when visiting the RSGx website can include;your IP address, browser, operating system, computer type with extensions, plugins, and other device information, details on how you got to the RSGx website, date and time you visited the website, content on the website you viewed, referring site and search engine information.
Sharing your data
RSGx will disclose your information only with your consent or tocomply with governing laws and court orders. All contact forms submitted on the RSGx website are sent to the RSGx Administration team for processing.
If you email, call or otherwise contact RSGx, RSGx may reply via email using Microsoft Outlook email software. Microsoft is a General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant third-party data processor. All third-party data processors used by RSGx are General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) compliant.
- Google – email and website analytics provider
- Microsoft – email server provider
- Microsoft OneDrive – document transfer / storage solution.
RSGx will only disclose your information in accordance with the law or a corporate acquisition / merger.
How RSGx use your data
Information you have provided is used to satisfy requirements to requests for information or services, updated to relevant laws, promotions and recommendations.
Information collected by RSGx is used to study the website activity to improve contact and user experience, monitor advertisement expenses and efforts, and target recommendations by interest.
Your rights under GPDR
- Right to information – The right to ask what personal data there is and how it’s being used.
- Right to access – The right to view your personal data.
- Right to rectification – The right to correct and modify if it is not updated.
- Right to withdraw consent – The right to revoke the consent to collection and processing of personal information.
- Right to objection – The right to the objection of your personal data being processed.
- Right to object to automated processing – The right to object to a decision made by automated processing.
- Right to be forgotten – The right to request your data to be deleted.
- Right for data portability – The right to request transfer of your data – data must be provided or transferred in a machine-readable electronic format.
How long does RSGx keep your data?
RSGx will maintain your information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill a service order and facilitate requests as well as to comply with legal requirements.
Please contact RSGx if you would like your data removed.
Disclosures by Minors under 16 years old
Parental consent is required before providing RSGx with your personal information if you are a minor under 16 years old.
Revoke your consent
If you wish to revoke your consent, contact RSGx and specify that it is a request to revoke consent to collection and processing your personal information.
Subject Access Request (SAR)
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- You can request that RSGx send you details about any personal information RSGx holds,
- You can request that RSGx fix any discrepancies, or
- You may request RSGx to delete all of your data.
- In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),all access requests are provided for free within 30 days.
For any questions relating to your data or to submit requests, please contact RSGx.
Data Controller: RSGx
Address: Unit D, 10-16 South St, Rydalmere NSW 2116 Australia
Third Party Policies
RSGx do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy handling of third parties.
Cookies are small files on your computer that identify you to our website. Cookies are used with your permission.
Types of cookies RSGx use
Website analytics – provides the number of visitors, traffic acquisition and content behaviour in order to improve RSGx marketing and user experience.
Advertising targeting – records actions being taken on our website such as the content you requested and the links you click. RSGx uses this to improve material and messages on the website and materials.
Third party cookies
Third party cookies that may be on the RSGx website include;
- Googles remarketing cookie – provides a method of refining contentd elivered to you based on your browsing history of the RSGx website. You can opt out of this in your Google Ad Settings. You can block cookies by changing the setting on your browser.