RSGx is excited to announce that we have been awarded the cable hauling and signaling scope at Dublin Road for the South Eastern Program Alliance (SEPA).
As part of the Ringwood Level Crossing Removal Project, SEPA is removing level crossings at Dublin Road, Ringwood East and Bedford Road, Ringwood, which will make Ringwood level crossing free. Around 23,000 vehicles travel through these level crossings each day, where the boom gates are down for up to 23 minutes of the morning peak. Removing these crossings will improve safety, reduce congestion, and pave the way for more trains to run, more often.
RSGx’s scope of Cable hauling and ancillary associated works includes:
- Installation of approximately 6,000 meters of cable
- Installation of signaling location cases and High Voltage cabinets.
- Termination of all cables in LOCs and of 2.2kV cables in HV location cases
- Preparation of circuit mods in existing signaling LOC’s
- Disconnection and removal of redundant cable from LX/PX/SIG/TS/JTC and termination of all new cables to the LX/PX/SIG/TS/JTC
- Jointing, testing and energisation of 2.2kV cables
- Controlled changeover of circuit mods in LOC’s
- Assist with Signal testing.
We are delighted that our client continues to come to us to deliver these challenging scopes of work. Our reputation has continued to be enhanced through high performance on the recent delivery of other HV enabling and Final works packages on Union and Mont Albert Rd, Lilydale and Mooroolbark: on time, on budget, and without a safety incident.
We hope to continue to grow our presence in the market as a partner of choice for HV-enabling works with SEPA.